Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service before using our service and website.
- Agreement between you and Wright Express - Giftvouchers.com ("the Website") is an online business of Wright Express Prepaid Cards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 81 085 449 529 ("we", "us" or "our"). You agree that by accessing the Website or using the Website to purchase or attempt to purchase a gift card or gift voucher ('the Service') you have read these Terms of Service and that you agree the Service is provided to you exclusively under these Terms of Service.
- Use of the Service – In using or accessing the Website or the Service you agree: (i) not to use the Website or Service for fraudulent or illegal purposes; (ii) not to "spam" others or "phish" for others' personal information; (iii) not to create or use a false identity; (iv) not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, "deeplink", attempt to obtain unauthorised access to or otherwise abuse, the Website or affiliated or linked websites; (v) not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Website; (vi) not to use, frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademarks or other proprietary information; (vii) not to use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising a trademark; (viii) not to use the Website in a manner that is defamatory, inaccurate, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, violates any third party proprietary rights, or is in violation of any law or regulation and (ix) your use of the Website and Service is at your own sole risk, and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of any data provided by you including the address and other details of your nominated gift card or gift voucher recipient.
- Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers
- The Service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis.
- Gift cards or gift vouchers obtained from the Website are subject to the gift card or gift voucher providers' own terms and conditions. We will not accept liability if the recipient is unable to redeem a gift card or gift voucher within the validity period, or the goods or services provided in exchange for the gift card or gift voucher are not to the purchaser's or gift recipient's satisfaction.
- We will not be liable for any lost or stolen gift cards or gift vouchers, damaged goods or unsatisfactory service received in redemption for a gift card or gift voucher. The purchaser of the gift card or gift voucher is responsible for the safe keeping of the gift card or gift voucher at all times. We do not take responsibility for items lost in transit if the registered post option is not selected.
- You may pay for a gift card or gift voucher using any of the methods made available on the Website. We may refuse to process payment or delay processing payment for any time without providing a reason. We will endeavour to keep you informed in the event we do not process or delay processing your payment but to the fullest extent permitted by law we will have no liability to you for any failure to do so.
- We use data encryption for the transmission of credit card details when using the Website. The Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard 128-bit encryption, to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your credit card information under our control. Once the processing of transactions is complete, your credit card details will be deleted from the Website.
- Delivery of Gifts Cards and Gift Vouchers
- Gift cards
We aim to deliver all gift cards to the recipient with a week of the date of purchase, although delivery to remote areas may take longer. As we use third party delivery services, we accept no liability for late deliveries. All gift cards are issued in an inactive form. If an intended gift recipient does not receive a gift card, we will replace the gift card. Instructions on how to activate the gift card will be supplied with the gift registry gift pack.
- Email gift voucher
The recipient will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an attachment containing the email voucher. The email voucher will be branded with the retailer of the purchaser's choice and will include the voucher claim code, value and validity period. Information on how to use the email gift voucher as well as terms and conditions of use will also be included.
- Paper gift voucher
The recipient will receive a paper gift voucher branded with the retailer of the purchaser's choice. The paper gift voucher will include the voucher claim code, value and validity period. A personal message submitted by the purchaser will be printed. Information on how to use the paper gift voucher as well as terms and conditions of use will also be included.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and / or password (where applicable). You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account.
- Third Party Websites - The Website may contain links to third party websites and services, over which we have no control. You agree that we do not endorse, verify, or make any representations regarding these third party websites and services and is not responsible for the availability of, and any liability arising from, any such third party websites and services. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you or any other party for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of these third party websites and services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied and we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, which may result from your use of the Service. We do not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability - Any liability on us in connection with goods or services supplied by us to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by law and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at our election be limited to:
- in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or payment of the cost of re-supplying the services; and
- in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods.
- Changes to these Terms of Service - We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use –
- You warrant to us that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to terminate any account or registration if the account or registration has been set up using false or misleading information or has violated the Terms of Service.
- Indemnity - You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, lawyers' fees on an indemnity basis) arising from your use of the Service or your violation of the Terms of Service.
- Jurisdiction - These Terms of Service are governed by and are to be read and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria. You agree not to argue, on the basis of the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or any other basis, that the courts of Victoria should not exercise jurisdiction.
- Severance - If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement - These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter above and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter.